While we do not provide training or consulting as it infringes in our accreditation, a certification programs
provide to achieve a professional certificate helping individuals to develop their skills, enhance knowledge in the chosen discipline and prepare for career advancement. Recognized and accredited trainers may help in
ways to conveniently advance your career.
Within a free market economy there are many specific certificate program venues focus and concentrate for short period of hours in accelerated pace anywhere from
16 to 40 to complete. Completion of a certificate program can help unlock new avenues or escalate to the next professional level.
Many organizations are in the free market to help you gain more information
on available certificate programs that address discipline / field of specialization, requirements and structures contact us.
Some of the programs of interest within the marketplace are:
- Quality Management are based on a gamut of programs that includes Shingo or Malcolm Baldrige Award, SUGOD, QMS ISO 9001, EAFQ, ASQ, AS, TS, TL and many others that may reach Consumer-Centric programs.
- Loss Prevention and Control applying Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental Management, Business Continuity, Security of Information whether applying CoBIT, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 22302,
ILO-OSH, 21 CFR 1926, ISO/IEC 27001, SMS 28000 and many others. Combination of these may lead to an Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Food Safety programs based ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, Safe-Serv, 21 CFR 110, MS 1480, Consumer-Centric and many others.
- Energy enhancement management schemes such as EnMS 50001, LED and others.
- Food Regulations based applying management tools Food Safety Management System, FSMS applying ISO 22000 and many of its numerous variants IFS, BRC, FSSC, SQF...
In today's free market you and your organization may choose from a variety of real-world program venues.
For studies within college institution reference to name a few exemplary:
School of Biology
310 Ferst Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30332
George Mason UniversitySchool of Management
Enterprise Hall, Suite 008
4400 University Drive, MS 5A1
Fairfax, VA 22030
703-993-1880Parsons The New School for Design
SPACE (Summer, Pre-College Academy, Continuing Education)
66 Fifth Avenue, 2nd floor
New York, NY 10011