IECQ QC 080000
as a specification benchmark that provides for organizations to contribute to demonstrate competence in minimizing and/or eliminating hazardous substances referring to
Hazardous Substance Process Management (HSPM).
QC 080000 enables organizations to objectively demonstrate, through a third party conformity
assessment, compliance to contractual requirements for Hazardous Substance Free (HSF) applicable to the production and manufacturing of paints, pigments, households and mainly to electrical,
electronic components and relate assemblies in fulfilling contractual and legal requirements. These meet the consumer-centric and protection of communities obligations.
Companies that implement and adhere to IECQ HSPMQC 080000 benchmark find it to be a basic an fundamental way to deal with Green Process Requirements (including such as RoHS and WEEE).
BRS provides ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification combining or encompassing IECQ HSPM QC 080000, certification upon request.
QC 08000 encompass:
- Identification of hazardous substances,
- Identify and fulfill legal requirements and contractual requirements at the point-of-origin and
- Establish and implement policies and the objectives for consumers regarding the hazardous substances
- Determine the scope of responsibility,
- Document the processes and actions,
- Identify the sources of the raw substances for the products / services,
- Manage your role in the supply-chain,
Set up prevention of hazardous substances and their inclusion to protect communities and consumers,
- Implement explicit procedures to carry hazardous substances controls