Petroleum - Energy Sector EnMS 50001 and ISO/TS 29001, Global:
ISO/TS 29001 sets the stage for a
quality management system for the design, development, production, installation and service of products for the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries; ISO/TS 29001 specifically addressees requirements for
the supply chain within the petroleum, oil, and gas sectors.
EnMS ISO 50001 sets the stage for responsible energy management regardless of site location; manufacturers, warehousing, government, processing,
Compatibility between EnMS ISO 50001, ISO/TS 29001 and ISO 9001 is equivalent and includes requirements for prevention, elimination and reduction on waste for providers within the
supply-chain. Understanding the sector of application for EnMS ISO 50001, ISO/TS 29001 helps in managing fundamental quality principles within the petroleum, oil and gas sector. Implementation and certification has
proven benefits as follows:
- Consistency in processing services or operational activities,
- Systematic and favorable response to market tendencies,
- Fundamentals to improve efficiency and effectiveness,
- Provides to set forth and monitor key indicators as goals, targets and objectives,
- Provides confidence to buyer - clients and interested parties,
Contact us to understand your needs and location and to design a specific program.