BRS provides Quality Health Care System (QHCS) as a mean for hospitals, clinics, et al health care
providers to demonstrate best-in-class quality management initiative. The USA provides the most safe and effective health care worldwide and takes as model regulations and other internationally recognized
and generally accepted (IRGA) benchmarks for healthcare regulatory purpose.
BRS Quality Health Care System (QHCS) provides a statutory based-regulatory certification program for clinics and healthcare providers. Whether your health care services are in pursuit of
clinical excellence or seeking more value based quality approach in adherence to FDA, NIAHO, and other healthcare statutory regulations.
BRS current QHCS applies within the Healthcare & Care sectors providing a business advantage through
management of risk while providing a patient-centric services as integral part of a business strategy that
equally benefit healthcare brand. This will help in healthcare process activities including requests for processing of information and
competence in services by implementing a healthcare quality management system, healthcare organization and patients will benefit.
As an accredited public trust third-party service provider, BRS abides by laws and regulations that set standards and criteria on the foundations as follow:
- Our decisions need to abide to a purpose to protect the respective community of patients
- Our protocols are transparent and open, in adherence to laws and regulations
- The determination to grant and issue certification are impartial and objective on the basis on assessment results
- The assessment team is competent to the activities and healthcare specialty
- We possess accreditation by a USA public trust which requires competence, impartiality and trust to the community of patients which we assess
BRS management certification applies a protocol that equally address health care with quality best-in-class practices for small, medium and large organizations.
Benefits of current QHCS:
- Provides the fundamentals to help manage regulations and legal obligations within your organization's country or region.
- To identify and manage effective controls through competence and reporting.
- Helps reduce risks and administrative costs through improvements.
- Provides the basis for measurement fundamentals and for trend analysis.
- Improves controls and communications by adopting best practices and methods.
- Contributes to compliance in accordance with legal obligations, regulations and contractual requirements, not to mere conformity.
In the USA we attest to HIPAA and provide an instrument of certification, either integral to QHCS or exclusive.